COVID19 VACCINATION REGISTRATION
COVID Vaccination Bookings will take place based on latest government guidance.
This practice has no role in determining priority groups and will book only based on government guidance.
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BASED ON AGE/ RISK. We are unable to give a timeline due to changes in supply and variable delivery schedules.
Please fill in the the details below if You are aged 18 to 59 and meet one or more of the following criteria.
- Diabetes where the patient has HbA1c > 58mmol/mol in last 12 months
- Obesity where patients have a BMI > 40
- Chronic Respiratory Disease where patient is on home oxygen, pre or post transplantation or with a hospital admission related to disease in past year
- Patients with Prader Willi syndrome
The process for vaccination is as follows
- Eligible patient Will be contacted by the practice by phone to gain informed consent for the vaccine. Vaccination documentation will be made available on this website and in printed format if required. Those who have had a POSITIVE COVID TEST must wait for 4 weeks before receiving the vaccine.
- Once a patient agrees, a specific time slot will be booked for the vaccination.
- The patient must attend at the exact time of the appointment to allow safe social distancing measures.
- The patient must wear a shortsleeved top to ensure efficiency of administration. The premises will be kept warm to ensure you will be comfortable.
- Once the vaccine is administered the patient will be observed for 15 minutes on site.
It is important that you hydrate well and have access to Paracetamol after the vaccine. Some of the common side effects of the Vaccine are listed below and available at THIS LINK.
- Tenderness, swelling or redness in your arm where you had the vaccine injection
- Feeling tired
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Fever (temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or above)
More detailed information leaflets and data on the vaccine, safety, side effects, immunity are available at this HSE LINK.
Details of the Comirnaty Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is available HERE.
Register for Vaccination
© Copyright Kellsmedical.ie